Thursday, February 19, 2009

Online Grammar

In my searches for online Spanish Learning tools, I ran across this really nice free resource located at Online Spanish Grammar Book It's a grammar book complete with online exercises. And for me, the best part is that it corrects them for you! I've got a bunch of these sites bookmarked in browser, but I have been spending a good bit of time on this site lately.

In another topic. I have been preparing for my trip to PerĂº for classes. And last night, I talked to my teacher and her husband for the first time. She seems really nice. I chose the caminante school because I like the idea of staying and learning directly with a family. I have tried other formats like classroom learning with other foreign students, and while fun, I didn't really learn much. I am hoping that this true immersion for 2 weeks can kick up my speaking fluency a couple of notches. So I will be staying 2 weeks in the home of my teacher for 8 hours of classes per day. How is that for immersion?

No comments:

Post a Comment